LAS VEGAS PRIDE ANNOUNCES 2012 BOARD
November 10, 2011, Las Vegas, NV – The Southern Nevada Association of PRIDE, Inc. is happy to announce the 2012 Board of Directors:
- Ernie Yuen, President | Member since 2003
- James Healey, Vice President | Returning board member 2011
- Brady McGill, Secretary | Member since 2010
- Matt Cox, Treasurer | Member since 2006
- Andy Dubois, Parliamentarian | Member since 2010
- Justin Liming | Member since 2009
- Eric Agostino | Member since 2010
- Kalani “Tracy” Quicho | Member since 2010
- Adam Zujewski | Member since 2010
- Brandon Johnson | Member since 2010
Welcome new board members:
- In Young (ink) Kim
- Amber Dougherty
- Bronson Marallo
- KC Golightly
- Jon Jones
Those interested in becoming a board member, may visit https://lasvegaspride.org/directors_qualifications.html for more information.
# # #
If you’d like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Ernie Yuen, please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about SNAPI or Las Vegas Pride, visit www.lasvegaspride.org.
The primary objectives and purposes of SNAPI are: To educate the general public to the needs and issues affecting the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community; to provide educational outreach to persons directly or indirectly involved in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community; to advocate and facilitate the exchange of ideas and resources between the various non‐profit Nevada lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or related organizations; to promote a positive image of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community and pride; to provide inclusive and diverse representation within the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community; to recognize and celebrate the substantial achievements in our community.