LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – MARCH 21, 2019: Las Vegas PRIDE takes ethical and moral business operations very seriously. Our volunteer Board of Directors work hard to achieve high standards and remain open to critiques. The Board has reviewed accusations received today with our legal counsel, financial counsel, and our internal teams and wish to refute all claims, adding the following details:
- Providing false rates for Las Vegas PRIDE Magazine
- Las Vegas PRIDE has maintained annual rates for advertisers; 2019 rates are available at the link above
- Printing only 19% of Las Vegas PRIDE Magazine’s published circulation copies
- In 2018, Las Vegas PRIDE experienced a printing error with our printer in which a standard run order was placed – not the expected increased quantity order. Las Vegas PRIDE communicated this error with all paid customers and arrangements were made to compensate for the error with each individual paid customer.
- Las Vegas PRIDE did make updates to the quantities of our printed copies for 2019.
- Not paying Use Tax
- Not paying California State Tax
- Las Vegas PRIDE does distribute free magazines in California. This activity does not qualify for California Taxation requirements.
Las Vegas PRIDE Board of Directors