PRIDE Family Bingo Rules & Regulations
Bingo Rules & Regulations
- Each BINGO Guest may purchase a 6-sheet BINGO pack for $10.00. Players may purchase additional game packs. Each BINGO sheet has three BINGO faces. BINGO packs go on sale at 6:00pm during SNAPI Hour.
- BINGO daubers [large colored markers] are provided for your convenience. You may also bring your own lucky dauber
- If you have a BINGO, it is your responsibility to make sure you are heard, as well as seen. Raise your hand and yell “BINGO!” If a BINGO is not seen or heard we reserve the right to refused honoring that person as a winner.
- In the event of a dispute, the BINGO Chairman and fellow SNAPI Board members will make an equitable decision. Their decisions are finial.
- You must BINGO off the last number called. No late BINGOS.
- All games are closed when announced by the BINGO Caller/Hostess.
- Multiple games are played on each BINGO Sheet, please pay attention!
- In the event of more than one winner, all winners will pull a BINGO ball and the highest number wins.
- There is no smoking allowed in the BINGO Ballroom. Please smoke outside of the building.
- A number is officially called when the BINGO Caller/Host announces the row and number.
- BINGO Chairman reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is disrupting the game and/or other players.
- A copy of Gambling Control Board’s approval letter and BINGO rules may be obtained from the BINGO Chairman.
- BINGO prizes (gift certificates, show tickets, tours, etc.) are subject to change, cancellation and/or expiration.
Raffle Rules & Regulations
- Raffle tickets go on sale at 6:00pm during SNAPI Hour until the end of the BINGO game.
- You may purchase your raffle tickets from 6:00pm to 7:00pm at the registration desk, after 7:00pm “BINGO Babes” will be selling raffle tickets on the BINGO Ballroom floor.
- Raffle Tickets are sold in a set of 10 tickets for $5.00 – you may purchase as many sets as you want.
- The BINGO staff will never pull raffle tickets, The BINGO Caller/Host will ask for a volunteer from the audience to pull a winning ticket.
- BINGO Caller/Host will announce winning raffle ticket, after several attempts if no one claims ticket number, another ticket number will be pulled.
- If multiple prizes are being done the first raffle winner will pull the next winning raffle ticket.
- Raffle prizes (gift certificates, show tickets, tours, etc.) are subject to change, cancellation and/or expiration.