Usage: Please note that you must obtain permission before using the logos below. The following branding guidelines will help you determine the best way to use our logo.
- Most importantly, thank you for not editing, changing, distorting, recoloring, or reconfiguring the logo.
- Logo Colors: The logo colors contain the words “Las Vegas” which may be displayed in BLACK or WHITE as provided below; “PRIDE” in a rainbow gradient; and a tagline or year in hot pink. Please do not modify the logo colors. Placement of the logos in any collateral should ensure visibility of the entire logo.
- If your usage of the logo requires a single color logo, any ONE single color may be used. There may be no other modification to the logo.
- DO NOT outline or otherwise stylize the logo.
- In writing, please use only “Las Vegas PRIDE” (Note the capitalized PRIDE). When writing about a PRIDE event or in any text referencing the organization, again, please use an all capitalized “PRIDE”.
- If listing the Las Vegas PRIDE website, please use only “LasVegasPRIDE.org” or “WWW.LASVEGASPRIDE.ORG” (You may use or omit the “www” at your discretion.
- In general, please do not use our name, logos, or other branded materials in ways that may be confusing, misleading, or suggest our sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation without expressed, written permission.
- Please request permission with us before using our logo on websites, products, packaging, manuals or for other commercial use.
- Please do not use our name as part of your company or service name, website name, trade name or product name. Don’t use our logo or incorporate our logo into yours. Don’t use a domain name containing lasvegaspride or any confusingly similar words.
- If you would like to link to our website using our logo, you may do so if you have met the other guidelines on this page.
Please feel free to contact us a email@example.com if you have any questions about these guidelines or our branding usage. If you would like to ensure your usage of the logo is correct, please attach images to your email. (It helps to see it!) We’ll do our best to get back to you ASAP, but please be patient and remember that no response does not mean approval.