Pride is all about being bold and celebrating icons. Celebrate Pride to the fullest by staying at a property that is as bold and as iconic as the LGBTQIA+ community. Offering a boutique approach to luxury and world-renowned Las Vegas hospitality, SAHARA Las Vegas is the perfect place for an LGBTQIA+ traveler. The Strip Starts Here™ at this all-encompassing resort and casino that recently underwent a $200 million transformation that includes remodeled guest rooms, an updated casino, and new award-winning dining concepts.
These dining and bar concepts include:
- Bazaar Meat by Jose Andrés, a James Beard award-winning chef’s wild and wonderful celebration of the carnivorous
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabhouse & Sports Bar, ESPN’s #1 Sports Bar in North America and the first West Coast outpost of the Philadelphia-based concept
- The Noodle Den, home of The Noodle Man’s famous hand-pulled noodles and dumplings
- Balla Italian Soul, an upcoming bold Italian concept by James Beard award-winning Chef Shawn McClain
- CASBAR Lounge, a stylish lounge with top-notch spirits and cocktails
- The Tangier, where classic and retro meets modern and vibrant offering 200 world-class selections of bourbon, scotch and cognac
Head over to the redesigned AZILO Ultra Pool to catch some rays, enjoy a tropically-inspired food and beverage menu and spectate from a 240-foot-wide, four-story tall LED screen in your own desert oasis! If the ultra pool isn’t enough, visit the Alexandria rooftop pool!
Looking for some sizzlin’ hot entertainment to match the weather? Head over to the Magic Mike Live Theater to watch Magic Mike Live. Conceived and directed by Channing Tatum, Magic Mike Live is an unforgettably fun night of sizzling, 360-degree entertainment based on the hit movies. This first-class experience features some of the world’s sexiest, most talented guys performing heart-racing dance routines everywhere around you. It’s time to free your magic!