Las Vegas PRIDE Festival Applications & Information
Thank you for your interest in registering to participate as an exhibitor at the annual Las Vegas PRIDE Festival. Listed below are the forms and information available to businesses/organizations wishing to participate.
Required Form (Choose One)
- PRIDE Festival Exhibitor Application
- PRIDE Festival Food Vendor Application
- PRIDE PETS Exhibitor Application
Security/Cleaning Deposit (Required)
The following form must be completed and remitted to Las Vegas PRIDE prior to entering the festival grounds as an exhibitor. To save time at check-in, you may complete the form and submit it via fax or mail. A copy of this form will also be available at festival check-in. A hold of $150 will be placed on your card on the first day of the festival, but your card will only be charged in the event of a security/cleaning infraction. The hold will be released on Monday, following the completion of the PRIDE Festival pending a successful checkout and clean booth area.
PRIDE Parade Food Vendors
If you would like to register a food truck for limited food court space at the PRIDE Parade, you may do so here.
- Temporary Food Establishment Quick Reference Checklist (Provided by the Southern Nevada Health District)
- Example Temporary Food Vendor Permit (Provided by the Southern Nevada Health District following inspection)
- Special Event Liability Insurance (Provided by Casswood Insurance Agency)