PRIDE Charity Bingo
Join us for Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo at Hamburger Mary’s Las Vegas!
The game “Bingo” is considered a game of chance and is regulated by the Las Vegas Gaming Commission. Raffles are also considered a game of chance and are regulated by the Las Vegas Gaming Commission. Las Vegas PRIDE Bingo Committee applies annually for both permits. Strict guidelines need to be followed and follow up paperwork for each event must be reported to the Nevada Gaming Commission Board for review.
There is a cost for both Bingo and Raffle permits based on revenue generated at each event. A list of all prizes and its value is turned in with a recap of revenue is reported by the following Tuesday of each event.
Southern Nevada Association of PRIDE Board has agreed to apply and regulate all of the charity Bingo’s hosted at Hamburger Mary’s Las Vegas. As a 501c3 and a history of over 12 years with the Nevada Gaming Commission, it makes sense for this partnership instead of each 501c3 applying for their own permits and handling paperwork and recap reports.
Hamburger Mary’s Las Vegas will supply the venue, restaurant/ bar support staff to host each Charity Bingo. Las Vegas PRIDE will co-host each charity Bingo, applying for permits and turning in recap reports to the gaming commission- This is an in-kind donation valued at $500 to your organization.
Charity Bingos will be held the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Thursday of each month. (Blackout Dates/Holidays may fall on some of these dates)
All local 501c3 organizations will be required to apply to be a partner of Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo. Each 501c3 organization needs to supply the following:
- Completed Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo Application
- Provide Las Vegas PRIDE proof/copy of your 501c3
- Provide 3/5 volunteers to help as Bingo babes at a Las Vegas PRIDE or Charity Bingo prior to having application approved. This team will assist in set up, help during Bingo event and help with clean up “to live the experience” so there are no surprises during their Charity Bingo. It is a lot of work but you will be able to develop your own “plan of action” for a Charity Bingo event.
- Must provide a list of all Bingo/Raffle prizes provided at Bingo event. Revenue check will not be issued until an accurate list of prizes is provided to the Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo Committee. (This list is turned into Nevada Gaming)
- Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo will supply change bank and credit collection device to collect all revenue. Hosting 501c3 can provide a helper if available.
- At the end of event, all cash and credit transactions will be counted down by the host charity and a representative of Las Vegas PRIDE. Cash deposits will be made to Las Vegas PRIDE’s bank and a Cashier’s Check will be issued to the host charity. This will be mailed to the address listed on their application. You should receive your cashier’s check no later than 10 business days after your charity bingo. The reason for the delay is that Las Vegas PRIDE needs to allow time for PayPal/Square and any other credit transactions to process to confirm revenue amounts.
- 501c3 agrees to have a minimum of 4 to 5 volunteers: 1 cashier helper, 1-2 raffles sales people, 2-3 bingo babes, a setup crew and strike crew must be provided the day of the event. An option to hire a drag queen host is available for $75.00. Arrangements are made by Bingo Chair Ernie Yuen. Entertainer’s pay will be deducted from Bingo revenue. Due to Nevada Gaming regulations, drag bingo hosts must be preapproved by Bingo Chair, Ernie Yuen. All requests must be made via email.
- Agree to provide a minimum of 20 bingo/raffle prizes ($25.00 and up value) and 1 cover-all prize ($75.00 and up in value) must be provided by the hosting charity. Las Vegas PRIDE will number all prizes.
- Las Vegas PRIDE will supply creative to promote each Charity bingo; a high res company/organization logo needs to be provided for marketing at the time of signing event date and contract. Please email your logo to Chuck Spady – email@example.com. Non-Profits are not permitted to produce thier own marketing creative unless preapproved by Bingo Chair, Ernie Yuen.
- Las Vegas PRIDE will provide bingo game sheets, daubers, bingo game machine, Bingo Lead, raffle tickets and drum. The cost to cover these expenses will be $1.00 per a bingo player, if you have 129 players you pay Las Vegas PRIDE $129.00 to cover expenses. There is a minimum charge of $75 for each charity event. If your organization has 50 players, your minimum charge will be $75. If this is not an option, then the charity will be responsible to provide they own equipment.
- Each non-profit agrees to pay Las Vegas PRIDE a $50.00 bingo expense fee. The fee helps cover gaming permits with Nevada Gaming Commission, operational expenses, and replenishing supplies.
- Set up time for Bingo is at 5pm, Bingo Players will load in starting at 5:00pm. No extra decor, i.e. balloon towers, table decorations. 501c3 information table is permitted with written permission from Bingo Chair, Ernie Yuen. Please email Ernie with your requests.
- Bingo starts promptly at 6:30. Scheduled plan is we will play 7 bingo games and 1 coverall. Bingo should be done by 8:00pm. Hamburger Mary’s will retain all food and beverage sales and no outside food or drink is permitted.
- Booking dates for all charity bingo should be done 30 days in advance, it is each charity’s responsibility to market and promote their event. The more people you bring the more bingo packets and raffles you will sell and make more money for your organization. If an open date is available and the 501c3 feels comfortable marketing to their supporters less then 30 days, an earlier date could be assigned.
Hamburger Mary’s Las Vegas and Las Vegas PRIDE are excited to start our Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo program and are excited to help 501c3s in Las Vegas generate revenue for their organizations.
If you’re interested in hosting a Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo, please fill out a Las Vegas PRIDE Charity Bingo application online. We’ll be in contact with you soon.
Please contact us for available Charity Bingo dates throughout the year.
Las Vegas PRIDE Charity BINGO Location Information
Hamburger Mary’s | 1700 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | (702) 733-8787
Getting to Hamburger Mary’s is easy… and there is ample FREE parking on-site!