Annual PRIDE Night Parade Forms & Information
Thank you for your interest in registering to participate as an entry in the annual Las Vegas PRIDE Night Parade. Listed below are the forms available to contingents wishing to enter the parade line-up.
- PRIDE Parade Contingent Application | Required! (One per contingent)
- PRIDE Parade Hold Harmless | Required if contingent includes a motorized vehicle! (One per driver, per vehicle)
- PRIDE Parade Contingent Liaisons | Required! (One per contingent)
- PRIDE Parade Grandstand Information | Required! (One per contingent)
- Welcome Letter by Parade Chairman, Ernie Yuen
- Broadcast Information by Cox Communications
- Parade Rules & Regulations
- March To Equality and Las Vegas PRIDE have partnered for you to be part of the most expansive march in history supporting full LGBT equality, learn how your contingent can participate! (PDF)
Special Parade Participant Offer!
Our generous PRIDE supporter Get Booked has offered to help your organization present a great presence in the exciting Las Vegas PRIDE Night Parade!
Get Booked currently has a supply of rainbow flags, boas, gloves, arm sleeves, wigs, hats, ties, scarves, leis, stickers, socks, hair clips, windsocks, bandanas, underwear, beads, windmills (spinners) and more! Note – Get Booked also carries a wide variety of LGBT community flags including bear, leather, trans, bi and many more.
Stop by and let Get Booked help you design and incorporate the rainbow into your contingent!
If you would like, visit www.RainbowDepot.com for ideas. You can order directly from them online, or stop by Get Booked and receive a 10% discount and save on shipping!
Enjoy the benefit of local support AND a 10% discount if you complete your order with Get Booked by Tuesday, September 15th at noon. Get Booked will still be happy to help you add the rainbow to your contingent after that time, however there will be a limited inventory and no discount.
Where to find them:
Store Address: 4640 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169 (Just south of Paradise and Harmon)
Phone: Call Wes at 702-917-5465 (9am-6pm)